We host comedy nights...
There can be no question that standup and storytelling cross paths, so it's no surprise that we were approached by a number of comedians looking for a space to preview their new shows.
Sometimes with notebooks in hand, always recording themselves, our comedians invite you to be a guinea pig as they try out and develop their new material for the annual comedy festivals such as Brighton and the Edinburgh Fringe.
We host these comedy nights at The Moon & Maybe, just down the road from the world-famous Ealing Studios. As a 50 seater it is an intimate space, perfect for the energy and interaction of a preview.
In 2020 we were due to host some fantastic up and coming comedy talent, including Pernille Haaland, Faye Treacy, Pope Lonergan, Hatty Ashdown, Lily Phillips, Ali Woods, Adam Coumas and Nicola Houghton. Lockdown due to the Covid-19 outbreak meant these dates were postponed, but we hope to bring them all back to our mic as soon as possible. So watch this space.
Take a look below to see some of the fabulous comedians we hosted in 2019.
- Sun, 30 AugThe Moon & Maybe
- Mon, 25 NovThe Moon & Maybe
- Fri, 12 JulThe Moon & Maybe12 Jul 2019, 20:00 – 21:30The Moon & Maybe, 56 St Mary's Rd, Ealing, London W5 5EX, UKThe planet is messed up, society has devolved, mankind is hopeless, vegans are right, you aren’t supposed to punch fascists, the left are self-righteous morons, everyone is a selfish prick, Phil’s a bleeding hypocrite. It’s all too much. Too much.
- Mon, 01 JulThe Moon & Maybe
- Fri, 21 JunThe Moon & Maybe
- Fri, 14 JunThe Moon & Maybe14 Jun 2019, 20:00 – 22:20The Moon & Maybe, 56 St Mary's Rd, Ealing, London W5 5EX, UKA comedy double bill to die for. Seriously. Rosie Wilby presents an updated version of 'Is Monogamy Dead?', the show that lead to her multi-award-nominated first book, and Cally Beaton previews her new show 'Invisible' ahead of a run at Edinburgh Fringe.